To pay securely with your Credit Card or Paypal just click add to cart.
Enter Your Name, Event Date and Character Selection as indicated below.
By clicking Add to Cart you agree to the policies listed at the bottom of the page?
Standard Telegram $110
Celebrity Telegram $135
1/2 Hour Mix & Mingle $165
I hour Mix and Mingle $225
3 Character Combo
Practical Joke Punk-O-Gram $135
Themed Wedding $400
Fun Phone-O-Gram $25
Balloon Presentation $15
Chocolate Presentation $15 each
Flower Presentation $20
21-45 mile Travel Fee $25
45 to 75 mile Travel Fee $50
By making a payment to book a SillyGrams.com show you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated below. If you do not agree to any or all of the terms and conditions please contact SillyGrams.com before making your payment. Making the payment signifies you agree to the terms and conditions set forth and will serve as a written contract between you and SillyGrams.com.
- SillyGrams cancellation policy is as follows: One week notice- full refund... Less than 72 hours notice the client will incur a 50% cancellation fee... Less than 48 hours notice the client will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Event Date can be switched to another date with approval from SillyGrams.
- It is vital that our performer starts when they are scheduled to begin. SillyGrams performers often times have multiple bookings and being delayed could affect their next show.
- You will be charged $25.00 for every 15 minutes the performer has to wait.
- If performer arrives at the event and is unable to perform because either the recipient is not there or the area will not allow singing telegrams, the client will be charged the full amount for reserving his/her time slot.
- Please be flexible with our performer, allow a 15 minute grace period. We make every attempt to arrive on time and be very punctual, and you will be notified of any delays via phone.
- If for any reason our performer does not show up for the event you will only receive a full refund.
- Restrain all pets from the performance area of the performance. Animals and our entertainers are not to interact in any capacity.
- Alcohol or any drugs are not to be offered to any of our entertainers before, during or after their performance.
- A contact person must available at the event with a cell phone or home phone accessible to help the performer prior to the show
- A safe environment must be provided for our entertainers. Drunken guests, hecklers and any other rowdy individuals are to be kept away from all performers. If the performer at any time feels unsafe, threatened or in danger they will leave the event and the client will be charged in full.
- Gratuities for entertainers are appreciated and left up to the client.